Saturday, September 18, 2021

I started a Podcast!!!!

I started a new project.... not that I need another one while writing my first book. 😲

But if you are into TrueCrime, then I have a Podcast just for you!

You can listen to the Podcast on Spotify, Amazon Music, Audible and more. For early access of the podcast, you can check out Patreon for only $1. 

Really!

Only $1. You get the podcast early, case photos, announcements, suggestions on cases you want to hear, ask questions and a bonus episode of the questions asked. At the end of every episode, 5 random members will get a shout-out on the podcast!


Keep in mind, this is a baby podcast, so while it's not a big name podcast like CrimeJunkies, this is just a new podcast getting started from the ground up.

Don't worry. I'm still writing, as that is my main project and passion. The podcast is just a fun hobby.


No comments:

Post a Comment